Game developer and publisher Snail Games is again making major waves in the mobile gaming market with the much-anticipated global announcement of its latest mobile MMORPG Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter. The game is going to be available in regions around the globe (*see exclusions) for iOS and Android devices on Oct,10th.
Calling All Warriors
Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter transports players to a harmonious continent originated from the lives of sun and moon dragons. While the pride has overtaken the darkness, evil forces are plotting for control of the world, and a war is brewing. Players need to take up the Taichi skills to save all living things from total destruction, and to find answers to the catastrophe. The game is filled with dynamic and unique game mechanics, including:
- Powered by Flexi 3 Engine, NVIDIA real physical technology
- PC-level visuals immerse players into superb 3D graphics
- Massive world with 360-degree panoramic battles
- Join one of the two rival camps, each with a unique character lineup
- Explore a massive seamless map teeming with exotic creatures
- Hunt for dragons in an East meets West fantasy landscape
- Fully interactive map, including rooftops, palaces, forests, and everywhere in between.
- Collect and tame a range of powerful mounts for both land and air battles
- Artistic blend of Eastern and Western aesthetics, features 1:1 real-world settings.
To learn more about Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter, please visit the game’s official website at:
The Dropbox link below is available for media access to screenshots of Taichi Panda 3:
Along with the announcement, Snail Games has also released a trailer showcasing some of the most exciting features that fans can look forward to when the game launches:
* Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter is NOT available in the countries and regions below at this moment: Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Sultan, South Korea, and Japan.
About Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter
Taichi Panda 3 is the latest MMORPG mobile hack-n-slash adventure from Snail Games. Powered by Flexi 3 using NVIDIA real physical technology and Metal rendering technology, Taichi Panda 3 is set in a massive world with 360-degree panoramic battles and superb visual fidelity. The game is an artistic blend of Eastern and Western aesthetics and features 1:1 real-world settings. Take part in fierce air and land battles across vast and varied terrain as part of an epic martial arts journey!
About Snail Games
Founded in 2000, Snail Games has been a pioneer in online gaming experiences for over 16 years. With dozens of titles in over 60 countries, including martial arts MMO Age of Wushu, Taichi Panda, Taichi Panda Heroes, and Age of Wushu: Dynasty, Snail Games continues to push the frontier of gaming through game development, publishing, and specialized gaming hardware.